TcSysSrv event: TlsConnect verification result...

AlfredoQuintero

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello:
By Beckhoff PLC was working property. It is Windows 7 embedded IPC and has onlt the TwinCAT runtime software. In the firewall of both the Beckhoff PC and the Windows 10 workstations I use to program and monitor it I have installed the full TwinCAT environment and openened the required UDP and TCP ports. But now I cannot connect the TwinCAT developing environment and on the IPC I have this event generated. I do know know what I did to cause this situation.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
CTcpSocketOwner
2020/09/14 14:04:27 560 ms
TlsConnect verification result: 'The certificate Common Name (CN) does not match with the expected CN ', connected without AMS
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If someone knows how to fix this problem I would be so grateful to be told. How can the certificate be reinstalled?