RS view - hmi tag alarm summary

Song99

From help file:
"An HMI tag alarm summary is a FactoryTalk View graphic object that you create and place on a display in the Graphics editor. As alarms occur, they are stored in the HMI tag alarm summary data store on the computer hosting the HMI server that is monitoring HMI tag alarms. "
"Use the Execute option on the Data menu to specify a FactoryTalk View command or macro to be run when the Execute button is clicked or an item in the alarm summary is double-clicked, at run time.
Use the check boxes beside the items in the Parameter portion of the Execute command dialog box, to specify the parameters that will be used with the command. These parameters will provide information about the alarm transaction that is highlighted in the HMI tag alarm summary when the command is run."

Seems like the system has a way to know what alarm transaction is highlited and it passes the associated paramters (tag name, severity, value etc) if a command is executed. what I am trying to achieve is to obtain those paremeters and use them somewhere in the same display. such as i want to get the tag name of that highlighted alarm. is there any way to do it ? including vb script?

your expertise opinion is greatly appreciated.