Adding comments to MicroLogix

Heald33

I am using RSLogix500 V.8.10.00 (CPR9). I know how to add comments or discriptions to the programs on my computer, but how can download them to the PLC when I download the program? I want them to be available to others when they go online with the PLC and don't have the original program that I created.

Thanks!

Welcome!
Unfortunately that isn't possible. The comments are stored in the offline file so you would have to give them a copy for them to have the documentation.

Similar Topics

Hi PLCs.net! I'm using Studio5k V32, and I have an EDS file for the Fanuc 30r-ib plus controllers. I have an excel spreadsheet with bitwise...
Replies
Views
I'm using a global DB as the i/o for some FBs (thank you, JesperMP). As I only need six bits for each FB I started with a byte as the input/output...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use Excel to write some routines and was wondering if it is possible to add rung comments when doing so? Excel function: ="MOV "&[@[Range...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to add comments to a program already written, doing what I can to make it easier to understand what the coils actual refer to. But I...
Replies
Views
I have created a UDT import file for RSLogix 5000 that imports a bit overlay UDT. What I can't find is how to add documenting comments to the XML...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom