Disappearing Trigger Labels - FTView Studio

JonHopper

I'm working on a project and am having a strange issue.

I have 10 fault words, C1_FAULTS[0] through [9]. Each has a Trigger Label assigned to it - C1_FLTS_0 through C1_FLTS_9

They all work without issue except for C1_FLTS_8. The Trigger Label keeps erasing itself. I open alarm setup, and it's gone. So I add it again. Close the project. Open it. Gone.

Has anyone seen this issue? I can get around it by mapping those few faults to a different word but honestly, that's a ridiculous fix for a ridiculous issue.

Running:
6.1 CPR9SR4

Similar Topics

I'm a little confused. I have a Direct Logic program that I am editing for a customer. I can add comments and nicknames, but if I save the file...
Replies
Views
On one of our older machines I've upgraded an old pv 600 to a pv+7 standard 600. I'm using bit trigger alarms from a slc 5/05 to an alarm banner I...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with an issue on a relatively new PV+ 7 I put in, where the trend data disappears and I can't see anything until I re-download...
Replies
Views
Hello Lately I've been having issues with all of the trends in my SE project. The Y-Axis scale does not show, unless I set the number of decimals...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a PLC5/40 (series E, rev. J, for those of you scoring at home). They sent me a copy of their running program. Using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom