Siemens S7 programming

I'm sure my boss will let me teach S7 anywhere in the world if the price is right (y). My family however won't be persuaded that lightly.

No kidding. Contact your local Siemens rep. I'm sure they will know where to take training and maybe they can even arrange something to help you. I know they do over here in Belgium. In fact, some of my trainees are sent by Siemens people.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Contact Siemens Singapore.
I have been using Siemens PLC's in several Asian countries for
about 7 years and always purchase them through Siemens Singapore
where their support is always very good.

1) You can also check the siemens website for SITRAIN.

2) The other way is to get some manuals from the website and go through through it.

3) If you have the software (Step 7), You can also learn alot from the online help.

Fahad