control of a washing machine wiht PLC

huandktd

Hi yall,
I am very new at the PLC. I am working on a project that involves controlling a commercial front loading washing machine with a PLC( LUCAS-NULLE PC- PLC manager) .The sequence should be divided in to 4 main groups, as follow:
1. Prewash
-Fill the machine to level H1
-wait 5s for the washing to soak up the water
-Fill the machine to level H2
-Wash for 60s (5 s CCW(counter-clockwise), 5 s pause, 5 s CW, 5 s pause, and so on..)
-Pump out water with 5s run-on after reaching level H1
2. Main wash
-Heat the washing water to the set temperature
-Wash for 99s (5 s CCW, 5 s pause, 5 s CW,5 s pause , and so on...)
-Pump out water with 5 s run-on affter reaching level H1
3.rinsing
-wash for 60 s( 5 s CCW, 5 s pause, 5 s CW,5 s pause and so on...)
-pump out water with 5 s run-on after reaching level H1
4.Spin-dry
-20 s spinning and pumping out water\
-3 s run-on time for the pump, after spinning
i can't do this excersise o_O,please everyone help me write the main program on Microwin/STEP7 with (project). Thank you very much

I never heard about Lucas Nuelle, but Google found me this:

Lucas-Nülle:
Excellence in Technology and Didactic
Product search

For 30 years the Lucas-Nülle company has stood for the development, manufacture and marketing of high-quality, state-of-the-art training systems for further and advanced technical and vocational education. In addition to course offerings covering a wide range of basic theoretical material, project-oriented and didactic training receives special focus.

---

So we are talking about student work and a student who doesn't want to work?

The program is half way done. All he has to do is translate the steps to ladder because there's no Grafcet editor for S7-200. Life can be hard!

You are doing much better than most students. At least you have your process listed in a step wise fashion.
NEXT make a list of inputs switches (start stop H1 level) timers etc etc and give them the name. Next make list of outputs related to which input has control on them.

This is the basic process used the next step in oldie days was to buy components and wire them up. Today it is write the program make a few connections and you should be off and running EXCEPT for what you forgot to do or the I wish I had done this etc etc.

Yes it is aggravating to learn this stuff like with any learning process.

Dan

I want you to guide me to write a program because it has too much input, ouput, such as sensors, temperature, etc etc need to handle, so I was overwhelmed and did not think of any effective plan for both ^ ^!

I want you to guide me to write a program because it has too much input, ouput, such as sensors, temperature, etc etc need to handle, so I was overwhelmed and did not think of any effective plan for both ^ ^!

How do you eat an elephant????

In small peices. Brake down your problem in small peices and you will not get overwhelmed.

You are doing much better than most students. At least you have your process listed in a step wise fashion.
NEXT make a list of inputs switches (start stop H1 level) timers etc etc and give them the name. Next make list of outputs related to which input has control on them.

This is the basic process used the next step in oldie days was to buy components and wire them up. Today it is write the program make a few connections and you should be off and running EXCEPT for what you forgot to do or the I wish I had done this etc etc.

Yes it is aggravating to learn this stuff like with any learning process.

Dan
Hello, thanks.Here is the list of inputs switches timers etc etc, you see, then guide me to write a program, okay

Hello, thanks.Here is the list of inputs switches timers etc etc, you see, then guide me to write a program, okay

EXCELLANT

Now as Kalle says take just one input switch for an output and make it work.

Dont try to eat the whole elephant in one gulp. One bite at a time and you will get it done.

Dan Bentler