FTV ME Import Database Illegal Character

spukemiszer

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, I am having troubles importing a 500 internal database for tags on FTV ME
i am getting invalid tag name
Cause: Illegal character ('') at position 23
the address is: B17:0/2
Symbol is: HMIOUT_LI1_PAUSE
on the plc i cannot seem to find any spaces or any other character for that matter

this also happens on
HMIOUT_LI1_WAITING
HMIOUT_LI1_FAULT
HMIOUT_LI3_PAUSE
HMIOUT_BB_READY
HMIOUT_ESBB

IM FINDING IN THE CSV FILE THIS IS HAPPENING AND THERE APPEARS TO BE RETURNS, HOW CAN I GO ABOUT FIXING THIS?
"B17:0/2","0","HMIOUT_LI1_PAUSE
","","","","","","0","","","0",""
INSTEAD OF WHAT IT SHOULD BE LIKE THIS
"B17:0/2","0","HMIOUT_LI1_PAUSE","","","","","","0","","","0",""

UPDATE:
I have rewritten them manually then exported and managed to deleted the returns, however still getting illegal characters when importing into ftv

UPDATED 2:

i just deleted those specific tags, re wrote them and it worked

Last edited: