Beijer Trend only allowing 48 hours of history???

krakenfan69

Lifetime Supporting Member
I guys. I have a Beijer T12 panel that was developed by someone else. The trending is only allowing the last 48 hours to show. All the curves in the panel are updated every 60 seconds and the datalogger is set to allow a max of 1,000,000 logs. There are 43 tags the datalogger. Am I just nuts or should I be seeing around 2 weeks of history with those settings? Tech support said it should be working with this setup but clearly it isn't. Can anyone shed a little light on the inner working of the Beijer tending system for me? I'm normally working in AB products.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Kraken Fan #69

Have you checked the available memory? There is a way to use a systemtag to show percentage of memory used.

Also, I think there is a limit to the number of rows you can log. I am trying to find an email from Beijer that stated the number but I must have deleted it.