FactoryTalk View ME- Importing screens from one application to another

Cydog

Good Evening ,

I'm upgrading 4 Panelview Plus HMI's on a machine . On the main HMI I'm putting on all the devices and operations on this HMI . On the smaller HMI's they will be broken down into certain areas of the machine . My question is , to save time , I would like to use one of the screens ( displays ) , and it's components, such as numeric displays , pushbuttons , etc. , from the main screen and import it to another , smaller HMI . I imagine you can do that , correct ? If so , what is the best method to do this ?

Thanks so much for your help .

What I do is to open 2 instances of factorytalk on my computer and just copy and paste the items that I want from one display to another

Similar Topics

FT View Studio Ver 8.0.0. RSView32 project is about 2007 vintage. From help file: To import an HMI project to a local station application:In...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I just got the new factorytalk view ME V5 software. I exported the Rs logix5000 tags inti a CSV file. In factorytalk I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom