Controller not showing up in RSlogix 5000

Mikeve12

I am trying to make a new project in RSLogix 5000 but the controller isn't showing up when I try to make a new project.

I am using RSLogix 5000 version 20.05.00 and the controller is the Compact GuardLogix 5380

Your welcome, let us know of any more questions.

FYI, the different versions RSlogix and Studio can and will be installed at the same time. Its known that if older versions are installed after newer versions, some users have had trouble. As an example, v21 was installed after v28. I've not had any issues but others have reported it.

Your welcome, let us know of any more questions.

FYI, the different versions RSlogix and Studio can and will be installed at the same time. Its known that if older versions are installed after newer versions, some users have had trouble. As an example, v21 was installed after v28. I've not had any issues but others have reported it.

Could you provide a link from where I can download the software? I tried looking for it in the `Download and Compatibility` page but I can't find it.