Sensor and contactor

I had no choice once, when a particular photo sensor with a built in off delay was not available, I just wired an off delay timer to the output of a normal photo sensor. Most timers should list the minimum trigger time and it would most likely need to be an "off delay" type.

A different machine had a motion controller with noise dampening on the registration sensors which could make it miss pulses, but the corporate engineer came up with some purpose built terminal block 1/2 second off delay timers...I am not sure who made them.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Maybe a stretch to call this a PLC question, but it does connect to a PLC input. I have two German switches: Sick WL9LG-3P2232 And a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need help with coding for a faulty component sensor which we are using a push button as we are using a test rig. the plc is a allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am implementing an incremental encoder sensor (ABZ) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I have in my device. This is a 360...
Replies
Views
I am looking for temperature/humidity sensor recommendations. Would like the sensor to display temp and humidity. Need to connect to a Contrologix...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I want to use a safety relay in combination with a flame detector as the sensing element. The flame detector has relay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom