Looking for freelance SI to help with some Work in the UK

cottagewood

Are there any freelance or small System integrators out there who would be able to help with some standalone Movicon Scada installations in around the UK. There's no necessity to have a knowledge of Movicon and there's no PLC programming involved.
It would be 1-2 days per site plus travelling and the job entails loading the Movicon on to an existing PC which is already connected to the PLC, Creating some data directories and testing the tag communication.
It's non-critical but I need to get the job done before Christmas and just don't have time to visit all the sites

I wish I could help, but I'm busy for the next few weeks, if it was after Xmas it wouldn't be a problem. If I can help in anyway after the break then message me. Hope you find someone to help out.

No problem. I've got a job on site in January with no firm date that keeps getting pushed back, so am fairly flexible at the moment.

I have a couple weeks off coming up. I might be willing to help. I'm not freelance, as it would be through my company (liability and all).

Edit: Nevermind, I'm from the US.

Last edited: