Proface HMI software and tool cable?

Greg7683

For model: GP37W2-BG41-24V

I tried two different preface software and all our cables with the 8pin mini-din but always fails to connect. I have the right port picked and in the settings of the HMI I set it to data transfer and without is selected.

I have the lates one and I used the Mitsubishi like I did before and it worked before but for some reason it wont connect even thou it worked with the first one of the same model a month ago

Last edited:
Well the Mitsubishi cable worked before for Proface and another Mitsubishi cable worked for the weintek HMI's as well I do have a cable that looks just like that one but it don't work ether.

I think the cable you mean is the USB cable USB 'A' to 'A', this can talk to the HMI but it may need to be selected in the offline program, however to do anything meaningful you do need GP-Pro EX software.

Steve

Last edited: