Fuji drive, cannot change parameters

sparkie

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a pair of fuji frenic mini c2 drives on exhaust fans, and I can't change any parameters.

F00 is set to 1

X1 is set to WE-KP

Jumper is on sink.

Tried to jumper x1 to cm and verified it with a meter. The drives are both on pad control and motors aren't running.

I was able to get there vendor out of him, finally. The drives come factory programmed and can not be changed. I posted here out of desperation as the clock was ticking, but it turns out this is some odd ball OEM ****.

While viewing F00, try holding stop while pressing the down arrow to change it to 0.

While viewing F00, try holding stop while pressing the down arrow to change it to 0.

I tried this as it was in the manual, but I can't remember if it was on F00 or not. These have to be integrated into a fire suppression system on a hood, so i'm done fiddling with them.