Need help write programmer connect PLC to PC

Dung_AT

Hi, every body!
I have a small project. I wrote programmer control two pump motors by plc s7-300.
Now I want to write programmer connect PLC to PC by using Visual Basic. I want to illustrate operation state of motors in PC.
How can to write ? Can you show me direction to write programmer by VB ?
Thank you very much !

Siemens Protocol

It's been a few years since I did a C-language interface to a Siemens PLC. I used some information from a thing called 'NoDave' and put A LOT of work into it. I suspect Siemens has an easier answer for how to do it.

I know this doesn't answer your question directly but if you are doing a single system you usually can't afford the time to write a VB interface to a PLC. An inexpensive interface program that has the protocol already in it can be implemented very quickly and is a whole lot easier to change than a VB program.