OMRON E5AN-H setting up valve with potentiometer

maxsoft

Good day to everyone.

I have e5an-h and termometr connected and motor connected to out1 and out2 and potentiometer connected. I cant figure out that MV show me potentiometer position and start to work.(open/close valve)

if someone can halp me please help its really urgent. Thanks

Thank you. I have done this task. But only one I think is incorrect.... when Im connecting termocouple to old controller seamens it shows that temp. Is 25 degree but omron says that its 31 degree... how can I calibrate it? Thanks.

Sounds like you have may have selected the wrong type of thermocouple?

Similar Topics

Hello, people. I need some advice on Omron E5AN-H. I have to set the Control Output 1 On when the temperature is 15 degrees higher of Setpoint...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, trying to figure out how to program my controller to ONLY enable outputs when my machine is up and running. The literature for the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom