Off Topic, Web Cam Software that.....

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
I make screen capture videos. What I need is web cam software that will display what it sees in a without a thick frame. No frame would be best but Logitech no longer provides this option. The Logictech software use to do this some what but now it puts a huge frame around the video. This frame will cover up too much of what I really want to show.

I tried accessing the Logitech forum but it wouldn't let me create an account or sign it. I thought I would ask here.

What exactly are you trying to capture, your pc's screen or something else in the room.

Do you maybe have a screen grab you could post showing the thick frame?

Last edited:
I want the web cam to monitor what is moving. You can see the small picture of the motor in the link below. Notice there is no border or frame around the image of the motor. I have software that will do this if I can record locally at my desk but down stairs I have 3 hydraulic systems. My computer that does screen recording is a Mac Pro in my office.
I use remote desktop to see the screen of the PC running RMCTools and the video from the webcam. The problem is that the PC Webcam software from Logitech has a HUGE border or frame that covers too much of the RMCTools.
http://deltamotion.com/peter/Videos/PositionControl/PositionControl.mp4
The new Logitech software makes the frame TOO big,