Data Store Plus to Network

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am successfully logging to a network location with a PV+ 7.

However, every time the project starts after a reboot, I get presented with this screen, despite the Network Identification settings being filled out in the Terminal Settings.

The additional downside is that the inputs dont bring up the keyboard so you have to use a USB keyboard or access via VNC

rck9wm.png

Anyone have any ideas?

I think you need to save the registry; but I thought the PV+7 did that automatically.
Could be a bug.

Anyway, to be sure, make your Network Identification setting changes.
Open the command prompt and run regflush (if that's even still there).

The PanelViewPlus runs in RAM for all of its memory. It needs to manually save any changes (ex. Registry) back to the internal storage before a power cycle. Maybe that part is not working; a bug on PV+ 7.