Allen Bradley Micro810 LCD display slow response

normad

Hello, Does anyone here have experience working with the a-b micro810 with the lcd display. We have churned out a workable program but the inbuilt key and the lcd response is extremely slow. a key press takes 2-3 seconds to register. is this common? or am i doing something wrong in the program?
Thanks

Similar Topics

So I have just picked up one of these Micro810's and I am trying to program it to get a feel for the software. It's much different than RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Good day. I'm trying to program an Allen-Bradley Mico810. I have the LCD/Keypad for programming. What I was hoping to do with this was to turn on...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom