RSLogix 5000 Footage Counter Program

Scotnet

I need help (really need a program)in programming a footage counter in RSLogix 5000.
I have a 1794-IP4 Flex Counter module that I intend to use with a Airpax 53Z pickup for the sensor. The flex is talking via Ethernet to a 1756 ControlLogix Processor. The Footage info will be sent to an AB PanelView screen. At the end of the footage count, the operator will need to reset the counter. I am measuring footage of a paper roll on a winder. I have experience in AB programming but I have never done counters like this. Any sampl ladder woould be greatly appreciated. Any info or links would help as well.
Thanks in advance to all of you who help us novices out!

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Greetings ... someone sent me a request for some student handsouts that I developed ... turns out that I had this hosted on my business website...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix this for a few days and need some advice. I have V19.01, v20.05, V21, V24, V30, V31, V32...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a installation with v16, v17, v18, v19, v20. When I tried to open a v20 file, the enable source protection was not enabled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom