Help with a Mitsubishi program command

bob1371

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have a program running on a FX2N Mitsubishi PLC which has a command I havent seen nor can I find in the book.

(FORP K4M2 K1)

I cant find the FORP command anywhere.

thanks,
Bob

I've never used it nd won't pretend to understand it, but from the help in GX developer, I got this:

The FOR and NEXT instructions allow the specification of an area of program, i.e. the program enclosed by the instructions, which is to be repeated S number of times.

Seems it is a for-next loop. the P on the end means it is a pulse instruction (operates once only when logic goes true). K4M2 is a way of reading the 4 bytes from M2 to M17 (16 bits) as a binary number, and k1 is the constant number 1. I belive that in this case, it means only perform the loop once.
That might not be much help, but should get you started...