FTVSE 7 not showing tags from server to client

mibshosha

I need your help as I have a factory talk 7 installed on server and 3 clients connected to this server two clients I can read live tags but the third client, I cannot read any tags.

I am using factorytalk view se V7.0.

Note: I checked factorytalk diagnostic and I found this message failed to load data from server 'RNA://$Global/<se application name>/<area name>:<data server name>' on machine '<computer name>

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Other than the "Find" binoculars, and typing each Display name out one at a time, is there an easier way to see which of the...
Replies
Views
I am wondering if anyone has created an alarm within a global object via VBA? Yes, I will explain. I have a global object. It references an...
Replies
Views
Story time: We have two similar machines on a Factorytalk View Distributed Network. This SE server has several different machines on it as well...
Replies
Views
I have converted RSV32 to FTVSE Distributed. pretty straightforward... I cant seem to figure out how or find any documentation to migrate RSV32...
Replies
Views
Hi I have ALMD within a RS Logic 5000 program, and I have used FTAE to get the alarms displayed onto the alarm banner and is all OK except the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom