M241 encoded .cfg files

Jozek

Hi all,

Can anyone help with configuration machine with MODICON M241 controller? Specifically, it's about .cfg files in the usr / Cfg directory; in addition to the standard (Machine.cfg, CodesysLateConf.cfg ..) in the machine driver we also have many other files with the extension .cfg - they are used to change some of the work parameters. Some of them are readable by the text editor, possible changes are made. However, the part (on which we care more - more important for us parameters) after opening the text editor shows only "Chinese stamps" - it is somehow encoded. Does anyone know how to read it? We have logins and passwords provided to us by the manufacturer - they are used, among others, to log in to a specially created Webvisu for our machine. Maybe there is some way to use them to decrypt files? The files are encrypted on the SD card, but also after access to the PLC via Somachine or FTP. Producer - a foreign company, difficult contact and poor willingness to cooperate after the warranty period. If anyone has an idea - please help. Regards