Issues assigning IP to Mac address with BOOTP/DHCP Server.

EXOxAL13N

I had a 1794 AENT ethernet adapter card go bad. Tried to replace and cannot seem to get the replacement to work. I've tried everything I could think of with no results. The most concerning is that I plug everything in, 999 on the dippers, open the server and my MAC address doesn't show up in my Request History. I've tried a few different combinations trying to get it to show up and nothing. I try adding it in manually and I get a Socket Connect error message. I cannot seem to get it to work and is frustrating to say the least. Any help into a step by step process of how this is done successfully would be awesome!!

Similar Topics

Hi I have a couple of hmi panel view plus 700 Hmi and we keep dropping coms /stars in the data boxes I’ve checked the plc and unmanaged switch...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have had some issues with uploading a program from a Micro 850 PLC. This is the first time connecting so I don’t have a file on my...
Replies
Views
Greetings Folks, This is my first post after a long gap (almost 13 years) on this forum and i hope that i will get things fixed with your...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom