Factory view studio , user data in audit trail not logging

AMIT_NIKAM

Hey guys...
I am using faCtorytalk view studio v9.
I have installed the software and worked out the audit logs and other reports .
But I am not getting User logged in and logged out data in the SQL server. Everything is logging in audit data except user logged in and logged out. I have deleted the table for the SQL database and recreated it from the Tools section in the software. The data is getting logged except user management, what can be the issue?

Rockwell : FACTORYTALK view Studio (For Site edition, Local system)
SQL": MSSQL Server 2008R2

Similar Topics

Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Hi I hope all are doing good I have some doubt on FTV VBA coding for Drop down list. I wanted to know how to build a VBA code for Drop down list...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone tell me How to add or create Refresh Button or something like that in Factory talk view studio Because every time when I do the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Hoping someone could give me a lead to follow. I'm currently using Factory Talk v13, however it will not allow me to access the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom