us robotics AT commands

tguz

Can anyone provide dip switch settings and At commands for a
US Robotics modem (model 5686) to communicate with SLC5/03.

Here's a pdf with the AT commands (USR Manual). I dont use AB, so I cant give you thoes spicifics, but what I've done is save the command string in a word doc and then copy it into Hyperterminal:

Edit: Hmmm. I uploaded the manual but cant find it???? Sorry about that....

Last edited:
Ok so I see why, the files too large. If you need the USR command set just PM me your email and I'll shoot it over to you.

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS.net! I'm about to program my first Robot soon! It's going to be a Fanuc. But wait, there's more! It's also going to be collaborative...
Replies
Views
We have a rotary keg line that processes about a keg every 45 seconds. Currently the loading and palletizing is a manual process that requires...
Replies
Views
This topic deserved to be a separate thread with and Advanced Control header. The first video was made from videos a couple of years back. You...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Just curious , what is the cost of Fanuc Robotics RoboGuide Software ? Do they still allow that 3 month free trial ? Thanks ,
Replies
Views
Question. In the North Carolina, Virginia area who would be recommended as a high end robotics/ machine type builder, integrator? Capable of using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom