Floboss 107 Pulse Input

elmatador

Hi Guys,

I am going to be using a Floboss 107 and tie in a couple of turbine meters. I looked at the wiring diagram for PULSE inputs in the manual and it does not show any resistor requirement. Can you just wire the points (PI/GND) straight to the meter without any resistors?

Also, typically are these resistors are requirement for the end device or for the pulse card?

You are correct, you can wire directly to the cards. Usually resistors are added to filter noise, but i have never used or needed any ony the 107.

Similar Topics

I don't have much experience with a FloBoss107, but I was hoping someone could confirm some details for me. I understand that out of the box a...
Replies
Views
I need to be able to retrieve data from an Emerson Floboss 107. I've never done this, and it is probably the only time I'll have to. I could spend...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with the DO's (the configurable ones - either AO or DO) malfunctioning? I have had at least 3 DO's blow the fuse...
Replies
Views
How to wiring Floboss 107 DO to a relay, does it need to place a suppression diode across the load, Pls show me the wiring drawing if you know. Thanks
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to connect turbine meter to floboss 107 pluse input. We wired according the diagram, but i doesn't work. please help.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom