s7-200 (canal Plc) simulator problem...

cavusogullari

i've been using s7_200 simulator (canal plc) for a long time. it was useful for to simulate basic functions of s7-200 plc. but recently my computer had an hardware damage and i lost my hdd. after that i setted up a new system. also i downloaded the simulator v 2.0. how ever my system is as same as the system before hardware damage, new version of simulator isn't working properly. it waits for a long time and crashes sometimes. i want to learn why this can be happen? is there anyone using this simulator and having similar problems?
note: same program is working on my notebook without any problem. (except that it is working a bit slowly)

Similar Topics

Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to do Modbus communications via the CB1241 RS485 Communication Board on a Siemens S71200 PLC. I am using a 1215C CPU. After...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have few Profinet slaves connected to S7-1200 over Profinet. I wish get alarms and disagnostics from the devices. (IO-Link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom