Rounding off on the migration stuff, one more help please.

IdealDan

So far so good, Almost done with this migration stuff
Someone please help me on this one:
ERROR IS:
''Bit and LSBit triggered alarms that used a Trigger Tag with a Bit data type will only be able to trigger a single alarm after import.''
Who can help give me an ideal of the right correction to this log error?

If it's a single bit trigger, no problem. Change the tag to a Bool type in the tag database.
Then use analog trigger in the Alarm setup, value 1 in the messages tab.

If it's a LSBit, then you need to change the tag to an Integer type. Now you can create a bit array in the Alarm trigger using LSBit.
Open the FactoryTalk View ME Help and search for topic "About array tags"

In either case, you will want to look at that tag in PanelBuilder and see how it was configured. Watch out for a bit array that starts in the middle of the word (ex. it does not starts at 0). Those you may not be able to convert exactly the same.

If it's a single bit trigger, no problem. Change the tag to a Bool type in the tag database.
Then use analog trigger in the Alarm setup, value 1 in the messages tab.

If it's a LSBit, then you need to change the tag to an Integer type. Now you can create a bit array in the Alarm trigger using LSBit.
Open the FactoryTalk View ME Help and search for topic "About array tags"

In either case, you will want to look at that tag in PanelBuilder and see how it was configured. Watch out for a bit array that starts in the middle of the word (ex. it does not starts at 0). Those you may not be able to convert exactly the same.
Thanks Dear. and remain blessed. I will try that right away!