omron comm cable

indra

I have OMRON CPU type C200HS. In this CPU there is port RS232 for communication. Does anyone know about how to make the cable communication for my notebook ( com1 ) and this CPU ( RS232 port ) ?
I also want to buy the CX PROGRAMMER but this software can be installed in some notebook ? or there is protection limit installer ? such as only one time install ? because I need to install in some notebook in our papermill for troubleshooting.

thank's

indra

paket ini:-

plc ---pc

2-------2
3-------3
9-------5
4-] [-4
5-] [-6

....[-7
....[-8
sorry it's not so clear - wysiwyg ???

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I've been given a line that has several sysmac c200Hx PLCs. The First station Im trying to wrap my head around has a NS8 HMI. I'm using Cx-one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just had a question about the CS1G CPU43 and a on a time restraint. I have read the manual and found that to connect to this I need a...
Replies
Views
So I have never setup serial communications before. I am new to this so go easy on me. I have an Omron CP1EN40S1DR-A with built in RS485 port. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, First post, I am new to this forum. I tried searching with no luck. I am using an Omron PLC - CJ2M CPU32,and I am trying to get it to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, my equipment currently: OMRON PLC CJ1W-ETN (w/ CJ2M-EIP21 Ethernet) +SCU31 PC with Visual Studio & CX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom