How to do wiring for pulse transmitter to L24ER-QBFC1B rockwell plc

Nithinskaria

Dear all,
I am in one of the site where i need to connect Liquid control PD meter to L24ER-QBFC1B rockwell PLC which is a pulse output i will show the wiring connection below for the instrument

GND=>TB-1
CH-1=>TB-2
CH-2=>TB-3
+12V=>TB-4
note:ch-1 or ch-2 its optional.

In PLC there is a Inbuilt HSC where it is given as.

A0- AO+
B0- B0+
Z0- Z0+

A1- A1+
B1- B1+
Z1- Z1+

where to connect i dint know because its one one cable coming from instrment kindly help me out.

Similar Topics

I am new to this forum and coming here as a novice to PLC work and signal However, my questions here hopefully won’t pertain to PLC programming...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have the following DI card that can accept 1,2 and 3 wire DI's ( 6DL1131-6BH00-0PH1). We plan on installing this card for use with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a cp1h-y20dt-d (sinking output) plc supposedly to be wired to a servo controller. The pulse control method is Pulse/Direction. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a question regarding the wiring pulse output from a E&H flow meter. Flow meter is a E&H 10P and input card is AB 1734-IB8...
Replies
Views
So what is the best way? Encoder end of PLC grounded? In most of my experience it doesn't matter but I have an installation were it obviously...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom