FactoryTalk Force Bit

Ruskied

Hey guys,
I'm relatively new to PLC world.
I cannot seem to find a tag in FactoryTalk to show that my force is enabled in Studio 5000 or Logix5000.
Is this even possible?
I'm not trying to modify logic in Studio 5000 but willing to if I have to create a tag that will become true when I/O or SFC forcing is enabled.
Would it be one of Diagnostic Items? I've used @Mode and @Status to show their respective strings.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Edward

There is no native tag to do this in the PLC or FT View.

You will need to use the GSV instruction in the processor to read the status of 'Forces Enabled' and put this data into a new tag.

You will then need to display this tag on FT View to indicate whether there are Forces Enabled or not.

Tech note below:

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7730/page/1

Knowledgebase said:
Checking I/O and Module Status
Forcing status
Use a GSV instruction to access the object class MODULE, object instance <none>, attribute ForceStatus. The destination tag has to be a DINT.

Bit 0 - if 1, forces exist in the controller

Bit 1 - if 1, forces are enabled in the controller