Red Lion CLX Ethernet

Joshua37

Hi,

I have a 2-Rack CLX. I am communicating to a Red Lion Data Station Plus through a 1756 Ethernet Module in Rack 2, Slot 1. The CPU is in Rack 1, Slot0.

How do I set up my Routing Path in order to reach the CPU when using the Driver-AB Native Tags via L5K Enhanced ?

There is a technical note which goes over routing path over ControlNet. I can't figure out what change Ethernet would make.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, PLC: 1769-L30 V32 HMI: CR3000 Crimson 3.1 Current Version Years ago someone on this Forum gave me this program that will set the...
Replies
Views
In the process of upgrading a PLC-5 to a CLX, I need to update all my tags in the Crimson database. I don't see an export/import feature for...
Replies
Views
Quick question. If I install a Red Lion Graphite HMI w/ one of the digital input/output modules attached to an Ethernet/IP network with CLX PLC...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom