Ethernet Generic Module - Pilz PLC

Hello Experts,

I have two Pilz PLCs supplied by vendor on our site.
Customer wants to communicate these Pilz PLCs with our ControlLogix PLC on Ethernet. They are in our IP Network.

I have one dedicated ENBT to communicate with these Pilz PLCs.
I am communicating with one of these PLCs with no errors.
When I am trying to add another PLC with "Ethernet Generic Module" it gives me error code 16#0304 (IO Faulted).

But when I add this PLC to another ENBT available in one of remote PLC then it works fine. But I donot want to add this to remote PLC because there are alot of MSG and Produce/Consume tags around the plant.

Is there any limitation that one dedicated ENBT required for one Ethernet Generric module (Pilz PLC)?
Can I add two Ethernet Generric modules (Pilz PLCs) on on ENBT?

I appreciate all your help in advance!

Best Regards,

Pramod