GX Works3 and FX5U Ladder Sequencing

lgray66

Hello,
I'm new to Mitsubishi, but not to PLC programming. I have converted a program we've used on AB, Siemens, and Automation Direct to the FX5U; and the attached rungs do not work. Basically, it just zeros a variable, then adds a number to it based a bit. It is as if it is only executing the MOV and not the ADD. I thought maybe it was just the monitoring was not displaying it correctly, but the routines that follow are not executing. I've also attached the same routine from Siemens, showing the ADD working. Is there something I need to do differently in GX Works3? Has anyone else seen this behavior?

S7-1200 Add.jpg FX5U Add.png

hello,

MOVE after SM400 will write 0 to D40 in every scan

ADDP_U is PULSE controled instruction, so written value will stay in D40 only for one scan