KTP600 Incorrect Date Format Displayed At Runtime

HJTRBO

Hello to all,
I am pulling my hair out at the moment! [Step 7 Basic V10.5 SP2 - KTP 600 Mono]
I am trying to display the date in the format DD/MM/YYYY but I cannot. I always have the American format diaplayed at runtime.
I have ensured that the project language in software is set to English (Australia), and have also confirmed correct PC language settings (English - Australia) in Windows control panel.
In the programming editor the correct date format is being displayed but when I go to runtime it reverts back to the American format.
I have tried all the english languages in S7 Basic. I can get the correct date format displayed in runtime only when I enable the German langauge but all my system alarms are then displayed in German which I cannot read.
I have numerous people involved with trying to find a solution yet alas I am still stuck with the American format!
Can somebody PLEASE help.
Many thanks,
Nathan Pryor.

No takers???

Any how thought i'd follow up for the next guy. I got the official e-mail from Siemens tech support today. (Don't you AB boys get annoyed that you have to pay for yours?)

Can't be done! Well just yet any way. Fingers crossed for the next service pack... And the Ctrl + Z :mad:

yes

Yes,
you're right, CTRL + Z doesn't work in this new software from Siemens. I hate this too.

Regards,
Gerry

No takers???

Any how thought i'd follow up for the next guy. I got the official e-mail from Siemens tech support today. (Don't you AB boys get annoyed that you have to pay for yours?)

Can't be done! Well just yet any way. Fingers crossed for the next service pack... And the Ctrl + Z :mad: