Outputs After Countdown Timer

jessreyes

I am using a Horner XL100 and am trying to make a countdown timer that starts when a button is pressed. After the timer runs out (goes to zero) it needs to trigger an output.

So far I am using an Off-Delay Timer to count up and a Subtraction function to output a countdown on the screen.

I have tried using both a normally closed and normally open coil after the timer. These don't give me the output I need.

-|I2|-----------[TOF]----------------(M1)--
-|M1|-------------------------------------(Q1)--

Here is basically what I have so far. My goal is to get an output at Q1 only after a certain amount of time and only after I2 has been pressed.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

-Jess

Yea. I did.

But anyways I figured it out! I just added an Equals function. So once the countdown equals 0 then an output is seen.

Thanks!