RSLinx backup / restore program

James Mcquade

Does anyone know when RSLinx had the backup / restore program added? i have several systems that run rslinx 2.xx which does not have the backup program. is there an alternate way to run the backup program from this older version?

one of next years projects is to plan on updating the software on the pc's but i wanted to get the backup program before something happened.

thanks,
james

i click start > programs > rockwell software > rslinx > and i get the following icons
rslinx
rslinx online reference
rslinx release notes
rslinx service control panel
shortcuts
uninstall rslinx 2.0

the shortcuts does not have the backup icon in the folder.

regards,
james

Similar Topics

I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Is there an easy way to export and re-import a network topology for RSLinx Enterprise? I know there is one for RSLinx Classic (Backup and...
Replies
Views
Currently i have my EB_ETH-1 driver setup with an ip for a gateway logix rack The gateway rack have multiple ENBT cads and so my linx config...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom