Caution For Siemens Op7, Op17 ??

seppoalanen

Simatic gimmick again fellows !

WITH the SIMATIC S5, compression of the internal program memory of the PLC is not allowed when an OP is connected...
OP-panel uses direct memory access and it reads PLC's memory in start-up.
When Simatic-S5 programmer compresses memory, could DataBlocks and plc-programs go to different palceses f.e. some program can go to memory-area where some DB was earlyer. If OP-panel up-dates data to that DB, data goes to prgram-code !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, work they all other OPs on same kind ???

Equipment Manual OP7, OP17
Release 09/96 page 15-2

Similar Topics

I'm online with a 90-30 using PAC ME 9.8 No one has gotten online with this PLC for many years and the the I/O fault table has a total of 1209...
Replies
Views
CAUTION: This will be a long post. I get a little confuse with MOVD (MOVE Digit) instruction of omron PLC. According to an explanation I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Where can I find more details about this yellow triangle in the program ? Why is this showing up ? Thanks
Replies
Views
What Does the Caution symbol that is located on the lower right hand corner of the File Folder icon mean? I'm a total newbie when it comes to...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a dip-tank that contains acid and this tank is heated by a 12000watt heater. The way the control was wired was: when SP is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom