TMEIC drives and Profibus connection to S7-1500

doomsword

Hi, anyone got any experience with TMEIC drives? I need to establish connection with TMEIC drive over Profibus, actually to develop a FB for that, that we plan to use to communicate with them.

Anyone got any info about that, have TMEIC maybe developed such FBs, I remember Mitsubishi would usually have something like that on their support site?

Another update, it will be done by other people, but we need to know something about drives for our part.
So, it's TMEIC TMdrive-10e2 drives with Profibus card. I'd like to know more about them, I have problems finding manual for it. I can find brochures, but I need normal manual which says, for example, what encoder does drive use and how do you set up Profibus communication.