CompactLogix program execution

mahone

hi all,

under the continuous task, i have 3 programs.
the first one copy a value from HMI linked tag to a tag called new_val,
the third program copy a value from the same HMI linked tag to a another tag called old_value. i compare new_val and old_value tags using a
CMP instruction to detect a change in the HMI linked tag in the second program

is it a correct way to do?
how do i always make sure the three programs executes one after other, first second and third ?

Thanks

If you right click on the continuous task and open properties, in the Program/Phase schedule tab you can define the order of execution

Similar Topics

Hi, I modified the structure of a program (let’s call it app) in a CompactLogix 1769-L30ER due to high variation in the output times. I mean the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I got called in last night on a machine that has a CompactLogix L30ER running that suddenly went into "Recoverable FAult" with the OK...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer that we did an upgrade for about 6 months ago, replaced a SLC503 w/ 5 IA16 and 5 OX8 IO cards, with a CompactLogix L33ER w/...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to upload the program from a CompactLogix L31 Controller. I'm using a generic (non Allen Bradley) "C2G brand" usb -->rs232 cable...
Replies
Views
I have a machine with a CompactLogix 32e processor and it loses the program if you turn it off for a minute. I thought it was supposed to keep the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom