Wonderware intouch Trend

Vermes

Hi,
I've got I think a simple problem but I can't find the solution. In Wonderware Trend my server is disabled/not active but I can log in to it, live trends are drawing etc. In trend I can see all the tags, but I can't click on any of it. Licenses are ok. Have you had this kind of problem?

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working on a SCADA system using Wonderware Intouch 2014 R2 and have a small glitch with the historical trend feature. Every time I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm upgrading a client SCADA to reflect some new hardware. The client has WW InTouch 9.0, and I don't think I'll be able to convince them...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im trying to dynamically show comments for the selected tags in the history trend in wonderware intouch. Im using the following script...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a problem to export HistData Trend to csv file. When i click "Save to file" button in historical trend window at Windowviewer, i...
Replies
Views
i have Trend That every time that i switching pen i want to know which Tag i see so i want to get The Pen Name how can i get it? i have the hist...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom