Archestra graphic on screen keyboard

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
I’m using the premade situational awareness input graphic for a few setpoints.
It doesn’t populate an on screen keyboard when I click on it to enter a value.

I didn’t plan on have a physical keyboard for this panel PC.

I don’t see an option a keyboard option in the graphics wizard option or custom properties.

Hmm, I decided to make an input graphic so I could utilize the keypad. When I'm in runtime, I get a "cannot open on screen keypad" error. I opened the on screen keyboard from start menu and kept it minimized and went back to run time.. Now it works, until I X out of the keyboard.

I'm assuming I need to run the application in a script?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Got myself into a bit of a jam this AM. Somehow the graphic editor hiccupped and when I went back into my graphic, everything was gone. I...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I have been creating Tank graphics in InTouch, but I also have Archestra system as well. I’m wanting to create an Archestra smart Tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having trouble with this fault that is occurring in a plant. Running ArchestrA 2012 V3.6. The problem is seemingly random. it causes...
Replies
Views
I'm having issues getting the "while left/key down" or "while right/key down" triggers to work. I used the same script with the standard "left...
Replies
Views
I'm aware that Wonderware can launch an application using the Startapp function, but is there a more specific way to run an application inside of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom