replace a faulty ie2c card on 1734 POINT I/O

derreck

Hi,

I need to replace a faulty 1734-ie2c card on AENT 1734 POINT I/O (Ethernet).
Do I need to power down the unit and go for like for like replacement, or the point i/o needs to be configured after replacement?

Point IO features RIUP technology (removal and insertion under power)

Remove the old card and check that the series etc is the same, if it is just plug the new one in and after about 10 seconds you should be good to go when module status light goes green

If the cards are a different version then you may need to go online and change module parameters

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I never worked with wago I/o remote module. In our plant we used 4 no of wago module. The old module is 750-341 and now we keept as...
Replies
Views
We have a Beckhoff CP6201 PC and an EK1100 module communicating with it via EtherCAT in one of our machines. Due to problems with the PC, I want...
Replies
Views
Panelview 2711-K5A8. Customer has 6 of these in service connected to SLC 504’s. One has a bad backlight and I need a solution to replace it...
Replies
Views
I’ve got some devices that are triggered by shorting pins to common. There is 24 volts on each pin and right now I am using a relay output card...
Replies
Views
I can't replace cpu S400 416-3XR05-0AB0 BY 416-3ER05-0AB0 in PCS7 Project when using replace object to keep the original configuration in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom