still having trouble w/ the schneider ATV320

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
The ATv 31's and 312's worked great. sans so move and the documentation.

Why did they have to discontinue them?

The 320's are not performing well.

had numerous out of the box INFE faults. supposedly this new firmware addresses that.

had problems w/ the 1/15 motors on the 1/4 hp drives using sensorless flux vector control. switched to the default motor control type, it works.

Now having problems w/ reversing direction at just the wrong time during the ramp decel. the drive sticks at -7.8hz when it is being commanded fwd until it faults on current limit. wtf?

anyone else having problems w/ the atv320?

So far no hardware problems. Just really dont like the numbered menus now. Real pain re-learning all the codes

update

well, obviously the infe faults were a real thing, as they released a firmware update to address specifically that.

Still having intermittent problems were the drive is given a rev cmd at some stage through the drive fwd deceleration which causes it to hang and then eventually fault out.