FactoryTalk View SE 9 - Tag Write Problem

rtgibson

Hope somebody can help me here, I've done loads of FactoryTalk SCADA systems with no problems - this one is my first on Windows 10.

I was having issues with a standard application we do so I narrowed it down to a little test application, one display and one PLC address. When I place two numeric entries on my display (one direct addressed to the PLC and one to the same address via a HMI tag) - the direct addressed input writes to the tag successfully but the one via the HMI tag database fails to write. Both read fine. I'm suspecting some odd DCOM permission or something to be the problem....any ideas ?

Never had this issue with Windows 7 systems.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm trying to look into if it's possible to get FactoryTalk SE to build a process log report, recording various tag values at a poll rate...
Replies
Views
We are cutting over a PLC5 to ControlLogix and we ran into some issues with the HMI (FTView v10, Network Distributed). We found that after...
Replies
Views
RE: FactoryTalk View Tag Browser Datatype - UNRECOGNIZED Hi All I have a new install of FactoryTalk View SE 12 with the May 2022 patch rollup...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Does anyone know that how to monitor tag value during the client file is running? I don't want to create button with animation to find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom