communication in iNTOUCH

eseq

Hello all!
I speak english a little:) I have problem, because I can't understood communication between STEP 7 and Intouch. The name of the variables in the intouch isn't the same in Step 7, therefore how does it communication with step 7?

The variables in the SCADA will have numbers attached to them. This is what the PLC recognises - the variable names in InTouch are irrelevant.

but how to link value, which is actual posizion in step 7"db1.dbw0" whit tagname "table" in Intouch?

Cannot help you with Siemens but would suggest check the InTouch help files where word/bit types should be defined.

You have probably already solved...

In siemens address is DB7.DBW0 to access in Wonderware the address is DB7,W0
Siemens: DB7.DBX2.4 would be in
Wonderware: DB7,X2.4
and so forth....