OT - AC Tech servo line noise

So I got me a Lenze / AC Tech 940 servo drive, and connected it to 230 VAC Single phase, and got it working okay. Then every other (non-Lenze) drive on the circuit takes a dive.

On investigation, I discover the Lenze drive, when enabled, is introducing quite alot of noise onto the supply line, a modulated ripple of 2-20 VAC, 15.5 Khz, riding on the main 230VAC incoming power.

Tried a second drive, exact same issue. I have another drive in a similiar application, but it is getting 3-phase power, and shows no sign of ripple when energized. I'm thinking the increased current draw on the single-phase arrangement is part of the problem.

Anybody else experience this, and if so, what did you do about it? I've triple-checked my grounding, and it all looks solid.

Thanks,

TM