Eberle PLS 511 program

Do you have the project files? Or at least a printout of of the program? Preferably commented and with symbolic list. Do you have other documentation like electrical drawings, sequence diagram, instruction manual, pictures etc.?

What kind of equipment is it? The 511 was a typical OEM choice 30 years ago. Mainly to replace relay logic. Additional custom electronics for analog signals, high speed counters, drive control etc. was also typical for this period. Do you plan to replace more than just the PLC?

I have converted several PLC programs between multiple platforms. If you can’t find anyone else closer by (I live in Norway, Europe) I would be happy to help you.

Similar Topics

Dear Members: We recently buy an used machine who has an Eberle PLS 511 S plc. I couldn´t access to the program. I find in internet the...
Replies
Views
Looking to get a program off of an older Eberle Vario P-621 PLC. I don't know much about Eberle, but some quick research brought up the idea of...
Replies
Views
We have a Eberle PLS 511 S plc that has a red led illuminated the led is labeled " S " does anyone know what this indicates? I have spent the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Need more info about this plc ! Any links ? Kind regards.
Replies
Views
Hi, Need to find EDOPS2 Plus and the communication cable (wiring config) to support a client. Please Help
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom