S7-1200/1500 as REsT API client

xzen

Lifetime Supporting Member
I want to communicate with a MiR robot using REST API. I run successful tests using Postman software on a Windows computer. But when I try to send the same request from Simatic S7-1500 PLC using TSEND_C and TREC_C the response is always "HTTP/1.1 404 NOT FOUND" o_O. Anybody with a success storiy on using S7-1200/1500 PLC as a REST API client?:confused:

Similar Topics

Been fighting all morning with a stubborn HMI. It just won´t connect with the plc. attaching from settings. Have i missed anything? Both plc and...
Replies
Views
HEllo! Where do it setup the clock? Couldn´t find anything useful in General-->Time of day besides daylight saving time. And when i have set the...
Replies
Views
From a FAT it appears that a struct containing bits/int/real can't be sent from a 1513 to a 1200. When using two 1513 there is no issue. Total...
Replies
Views
This thread is reaction to another two: https://support.industry.siemens.com/tf/ww/en/posts/inout-parameter-problem/260345...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i had a recent project that i was working on before. Now since i didnt have any PLC's before i used to practice and chose the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom